A sappy post regarding the excellent podcast (you should definitely be listening to) Jordan, Jesse, Go!
Today they posted their 300th episode, which I am saving for tomorrow morning’s drive to work. I have definitely not been around since the beginning (only the last 1.5 years?) and I haven’t yet made it through the whole archive (I’m getting there) but…
I discovered JJGo at point in my life when I found it hard to be a happy person. As it turns out, SURPRISE! I was diagnosed as depressed. Just a little, but depression is depression no matter how you slice it.
During that time there were only a small amount of things in my life that could make me feel good and listening to Jordan, Jesse, Go! at work was one of those things. Jordan and Jesse were the friends I needed during the times when my real life friends couldn’t be around. From then on I’ve been a loyal listener. I’m better now and more powerful than ever!
So you all heard it here first. Jordan, Jesse, Go! cures depression.*
Happy 300th episode guys, thanks for always being there!
End of feelings.
*5 out of 5 doctors disagree
Podcast here: http://www.maximumfun.org/jordan-jesse-go/jordan-jesse-go-episode-300-jordan-goes
- rotational-symmetry likes this
- lizziebartelt likes this
- mattsmoustache likes this
- badzerg likes this
- violetdagrinder likes this
- diabolicalmachines likes this
- eco-feminist88 likes this
- go-riboflavin likes this
- sam likes this
- tmatysik likes this
- greatestape likes this
- serialsghostwritten likes this
- nerddotis reblogged this from jordanmorris
- nerddotis likes this
- aarikadear likes this
- asagoof likes this
- atmarasco likes this
- jimmymarks likes this
- aspiringpolymath likes this
- kellyjo562 reblogged this from jordanmorris
- jordanmorris reblogged this from youspeakshellfish and added:
- jessethorn likes this
- youspeakshellfish posted this